Heya, folks! Are we recovered from last week’s premiere and ready for a refill of True Blood? Here’s the preview for episode 2, titled “Authority Always Wins”:
I can’t wait to hear Christopher Meloni yell “RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAY!”
But wait – that’s not all. We also have a clip from the episode that is going to make your fucking day, I PROMISE – in it, Sookie and Lafayette keep an eye on Tara as she trashes the kitchen (WHICH THEY JUST CLEANED!!) and Lafayette serves one of the most amazing expressions I’ve ever seen:
Seriously, y’all? Between this and Laffy’s BTCHPLZ face to Alcide last week I am in HEAVEN. If they keep this up, this might be Emmy season for Nelsan Ellis.
We also have a clip of Eric, Bill and Nora getting checked into their cells at the Ministry of Magic Authoritay!’s headquarters:
Meh. Can’t say this whole Initiative Authoritay! thing is really revving my motor, but that hilarious portrait of Chris Meloni as a guy from a jar of pasta sauce is pretty hot.
Anyway. In honor of the arrival of The Littlest Vampire – named Alexander Drew - this week’s cocktail is a delicious confection called the Brandy Alexander. Naming a drink after a toddler is pretty twisted, I realize … but so is casting one as a bloodthirsty member of the army of the undead.
1 1/2 oz brandy
1 1/2 oz dark creme de cacao (“cacao!”)
2 oz heavy cream (or ice cream!)
Shake well with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with some freshly grated nutmeg. (If using ice cream, combine in a blender, and definitely don’t skip the nutmeg – it’s awesome.)
Enjoy, drunks! I know we will.
- This Week’s “True Blood” Cocktail … PLUS, 3 Previews of Ep. 3.07! This week, in honor of our poor, Lotto-crazed, birdcage-ensconced Queen,...
- “True Blood” Preview Clips and This Week’s Cocktail: The Blue Moon Ohhhhhhhh this is a goodie. While Creme Yvette or creme...
- “True Blood” 4.9 Preview Clips and This Week’s Cocktail: The Banana Banshee Yes, Banana Flanagan is up to her shenanigans yet again...
- New “True Blood” Preview Clips and This Week’s Cocktail: The Midnight Hello there! This week it looks like the sun-soaked goings-on...
- New “True Blood” Preview Clips and This Week’s Drink: The Devil’s Cocktail This is delicious! Looks like True Blood‘s vamps are in...