Hi, darlins! It’s Friday and it’s almost 5 o’clock somewhere, so it’s about time we got down to business with this week’s True Blood companion cocktail and some preview clips from Sunday’s episode.
First, here’s a preview clip from the episode:
Okay seriously, y’all? That clip got me. Poor Tare-bear!
This one, mmmmmmmmmnotsomuch:
What did that kid say? “Negotiate with pastas”? Ugh – the True Death for all of them, thanks.
This week’s cocktail selection is a nod to both Pam – who is now a Maker, yo! – and Eric, who “made” Pam in ye olden tymes. Naturally, it’s a Maker’s Old Fashioned! (See how I did that? That’s why they pay me the big bucketsofnothing.)
Maker’s Old Fashioned
1-1/2 parts Maker’s Mark® Bourbon
1/2 part club soda
2 orange slices
2 maraschino cherries
1 teaspoon sugar
Muddle 1 orange slice, 1 maraschino cherry and the sugar in an Old Fashioned glass. Fill glass 3/4 full of ice. Add Maker’s Mark® Bourbon and splash of club soda. Garnish with additional orange slice and maraschino cherry.
Maker’s Mark is one of my all-time favorite boozes, and I can testify from personal experience that this shit will fuck you up, I GUARONTEE. Enjoy!
- New “True Blood” Preview Clips and This Week’s Cocktail: The Old-Fashioned It’s Fri-day, Fri-day, only two days ’til Sunday… Can’t snooze...
- “True Blood” Finale Preview Clips and This Week’s Cocktail: Blood Orange Mimosas Well, we’re here, folks – it’s the last episode of...
- “True Blood” Preview Clips and This Week’s Cocktail: The Hellfire Since HBO is (perhaps wisely) not spilling any beans regarding...
- New “True Blood” Preview Clips and This Week’s Drink: The Devil’s Cocktail This is delicious! Looks like True Blood‘s vamps are in...
- “True Blood” 3.11 Preview Clips, and This Week’s Cocktail! Okay, I gotta say that I’ve watched the first of...