Re: Tara‘s late-night UV visit: Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod, holy gods of Tanning Bed Death! Be still, my beating heart! Well, she’s already dead, but it does bring to mind a certain pair of Final Destination 3-quel sausages – ahem, victims.
My first thought immediately was PAM GO TO THE RESCUE. NOW. GO. NOW. GO!!!
But also, Hoyt, what are you trying to pull off? Didn’t you hear? Punk rock is dead.
- Newlin is the New Nan Flanagan with his own big gay bag of Banana Flan Shenanigans.
- Jason upsets Mary Kay LeTourneau, and then himself.
- Arlene can’t catch a break – didn’t you love that scene with Terry? “Well, dern’t expect me to be waitin’ when you come bayyck.”
- I think Sookie gonna get sniffed out by The Pelts.
- Tara sees the stars, universe and all (like my first high! but without the ping-pong and incessant gas) almost kills that Good Christian, and makes her big entrance at Merlotte’s! Bon Temps gonna be talkin…
- Tina Majorino, how’d you get here?!? Nice app.
- Jess smells a special boy. Perhaps he’s a fairy? Not our kind; their kind.
- Veiny Meloni beefcake!
How sad, great, and desperate of Victorian-era Pam to blackmail Eric into turning her with her suicide? I’m sure she could’ve just asked please.