I swear upon the blood of Lillith… An Anna Paquin karaoke record is shelved somewhere, waiting for release at Walmart. First 200 buyers get a discounted Orange Marzipan!
This week’s episode covered drinks, kills, clubs, and – might I add, it was all very Apple. Seriously, how many Mac products did you spot?!
- Arlene‘s one line: “Barack and Hillary are askin’ fer you.”
- Sam gets an invite: dead Shifters. Free wine!
- Chancellor Baby Bottle Pop gets the True Death. Teeny, we hardly knew ye.
- Pam – now a free woman! – saves Tara‘s very melty face and gives her the blood of lez.
- Lafayette Bruja’s the shit outta Sookie‘s car, causing her to stop, drop, roll, and seriously pop some bottles. Only took her five seasons. That cabinet must’ve been dusty as hell.
- Brian Geraghty is the arsonist? That guy from I Know Who Killed Me?
- Jason, Andy, and the Judge take a limo ride to Cirque Du Gay at La Cage Aux Fairies… with some dropouts of those awful She Spies / Girls Club shows on, like, UPN.
- Hadley has the funniest fucking career trajectory, I’m sorry.
- Alcide saves Sookie‘s ass from a Pelt-ing and grants her another one.
I loved Pam’s inspirational speech to Tara: “Take her to the precipice of death and hold her there.” Finally – as my momma always said – never go shrooming during Iraqi wartime.
What the heck is Season Five?