HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS IT HOT IN THIS PIECE.
If we make it to Sunday night’s episode of True Blood without melting onto the NYC sidewalk like a pat of butter on a hot skillet, let’s enjoy this cocktail together, shall we? No, it’s not an Orange Marzipan, or even a Pina Colada, because I’m not a bubblehead psychic waitress with hot men falling all over her precious fairy vagina like it’s a wrinkle in the goddamn rug or something. SOME OF US HAVE TO ACTUALLY WORK TO BE THIS IRRESISTIBLE.
No – this week’s drink is an Irish Bloody Mary called the Bloody Molly, and it’s inspired by this little wedge of heaven:
LOVE HER. It’s been rad serving you, indeed!
Also, there’s this:
Okay, Jessica as role model? This could get fun.
Speaking of fun…
The Bloody Molly
2 oz Irish Whiskey (Jameson’s, et al)
3 oz tomato juice
1/2 oz fresh lime juice
1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
4 dashes Tobasco
celery, pickled green beans, olives, Beef Jerky, etc. for garnish
Slop it all over some ice and drink it as fast as you can, ’cause it’s sure as hell not getting any cooler out there.
Stay cool, my friends!
- “True Blood” Preview Clips and This Week’s Cocktail: The Hellfire Since HBO is (perhaps wisely) not spilling any beans regarding...
- New “True Blood” Preview Clips and This Week’s Drink: The Devil’s Cocktail This is delicious! Looks like True Blood‘s vamps are in...
- “True Blood” Preview Clips and This Week’s Cocktail: The Blue Moon Ohhhhhhhh this is a goodie. While Creme Yvette or creme...
- New “True Blood” Preview Clips and This Week’s Cocktail: The Midnight Hello there! This week it looks like the sun-soaked goings-on...
- “True Blood” S5 Premiere Preview and This Week’s Cocktail: The Corpse Reviver! Image and recipe courtesy of Aida Mollenkamp That’s right, kids...