Jus’ gonna say it: in the first six minutes alone of tonight’s episode, three different men were almost entirely nudie. Unfortunately, they were in all different rooms, and the wrong Stackhouse was kneeling in front of Alcide, but HBO is really throwing cock at its queer audience. Frankly.
- Lafayette broke all his favorite talking figurines.
- Brainblast reveals a woman from the Authori-tay released Russell?!
- Salome and Beef Meloni enter the vault of the Sorcerer’s Stone.
- Terry‘s flashbacks continue to terrorize our children.
- Aw, look, the Smoke Monster from Lost got another gig!
- Hide-n-seek in Abandoned Asylum of St. Jump Scares.
- Luna dies (?), when really Hoyt‘s costumer should get the bullet.
- Jason‘s Christmas nightmare drips red.
One statement remains, season-fivers: “We need to talk about the fact that I puked on your shoes.”
- First Bite: “True Blood” 4.4: “I’m Big Momma Kitty Now” OMG (Oh My Godric) – the Bon Temps Crazytown Express...
- First Bite: “True Blood” 4.2: “I Can Eat Who I Want” So now that the second episode of True Blood Season...
- First Bite: “True Blood” 4.10: “It’s a Latin Thing.” Hello, Campers! So sorry that we’ve been offline for a...
- First Bite: “True Blood” 4.8: “I Am No Lady” Looks like the Crazypuffs truck made its delivery to Bon...
- First Bite: “True Blood” 5.2 “Well, It Chaps Mah Ass To Say This” …Seriously, who was that squat little Sharon Osborne moppet in...