Hey, y’all! Sorry this is so late coming, but we’re in the middle of packing for our move and the Head Counselor cabin looks like the found footage from Event Horizon right about now. LIBERATE TUTEMET!!!
Anywho, that’s no excuse for me to slack off and not post this week’s preview clips and a recipe for a potent potable to help all this craziness go down a little smoother. Oh – and since it’s been all the buzz, I should mention the 90-second trailer that premiered at Comic Con this weekend and has been popping up (and then been getting ripped down by HBO’s legal department) ever since. I caught it and aside from someone who we thought was dead maybe still being alive, Laffy‘s getting his iFrito Pie on, and Jesus‘s head continuing to be the must-have accessory of the summer, not much I can make of it. Oh – and Anna Paquin might revisit her X-Men past and de-Rogue herself, or something, so she can bag Bill‘s bangs again. Idunno.
Here’s an ADORABLE clip of Eric glamouring Alcide:
And here’s Jason talking to his dead dad, or sommat:
Not much to go on … but since we know Russell is back in the saddle this week, I think we should celebrate his return with the drink that we welcomed him with (and that added about 5 pounds to my boney ass) in the summer of 2010: The Mississippi Mudslide! True, it can also refer to the effect that a few too many of the drinks will have on you the day after, so enjoy them before the washout!
1 oz vodka
1 oz creme de cacao (light or dark, whocaaaaaare)
2 oz Baileys Irish Cream
Slop over some ice and get ready for a creamy one-way pillow-padded waterslide to HEAVEN.
- Whip up a Mississippi Mudslide and join us tonight at 10:30 EDT on “Talk Blood Radio”! Denis O’Hare as Russell Edgington We’re excited for tonight’s True...
- “True Blood” Preview Clips and This Week’s Cocktail: The Skinny Bitch! A cocktail so simple even Arlene could make it! In...
- “True Blood” 5.5 Clips and Cocktail: The Bloody Molly HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS IT HOT IN THIS PIECE. If...
- New “True Blood” Preview Clips and This Week’s Cocktail: The Old-Fashioned It’s Fri-day, Fri-day, only two days ’til Sunday… Can’t snooze...
- “True Blood” Preview Clips and This Week’s Cocktail: The Blue Moon Ohhhhhhhh this is a goodie. While Creme Yvette or creme...