Counselor Ross got stuck in the ropes course and will be tied up for a bit, so I’m tackling the First Bite this week – and it’s for a doozy of an episode, no?
- Getting Glamoured Alcide , Recoiling from Sookie Alcide, or Hoggin’ the Bed Alcide? How’s a girl to choose?!
- Nice to see Cody Green, winner of Bravo’s Step Up and Dance, doing something slightly less gay with himself as a fairy stripper.
- Ruby and Lafayette are truly the Sophia and Dorothy of our generation. “Still smokin’ that bone, Pussycat?”
- They did NOT just go there with the whole Pam/Tara Missy/slave thing.
- Anyone who leaves A LOADED CROSSBOW out on the floor deserves to die behind the cash register to the sounds of a rerun of Hillbilly Hand-Fishin‘.
- Hey, Luna! Nice to see you not dead!
- And finally, farewell, Roman – we knew you not at all and we’re really okay with that. We will always have a special place for you in our Nike Swoosh.
For me this ep was a return to form (Flying Jess? Hungover Sookie? Bloodbath on a SHUTTLE BUS, for Pete’s sake?!) and I’m feeling much better going into the second half of Season 5. What’d you kids think?