Hey there, folks! Finally getting settled and back in the schwing, so I had the chance to gather this week’s preview clips and douse them with cheep booze in preparation for this Sunday’s episode, “Gone, Gone, Gone”.
Here’s one where Sookie gets an unexpected visit from an unexpected guest:
Not to toot my own horn, but I called it weeks ago, didn’t I?
And here’s another with Jason and Jess where Jess looks particularly lovely:
AWKWARD. I guess you could say Hoyt really “stepped in the chips” there … because he totally stepped in a pile of chips.
Anyway, I thought this week’s companion cocktail might be a nod to the possible red herring thrown at us last week and potential rising of Mike as the real Dragon. It’s the Rising Dragon!
1 1/2 oz vodka
1 oz Alize Passion Fruit Liquor
1/2 oz fresh lime juice
Shake over ice and pour into a chilled martini glass. Goes great with Supe Soup!
- “True Blood” Preview Clips and Cocktail: The Greyhound Sorry this is so late coming, folks – we made...
- “True Blood” Preview Clips and This Week’s Cocktail: The Skinny Bitch! A cocktail so simple even Arlene could make it! In...
- “True Blood” 3.08: Preview Clips and Tonight’s Cocktail! Tonight’s True Blood cocktail is called the Wild Berry Freeze...
- “True Blood” 4.9 Preview Clips and This Week’s Cocktail: The Banana Banshee Yes, Banana Flanagan is up to her shenanigans yet again...
- New “True Blood” Preview Clips and This Week’s Cocktail: The Old-Fashioned It’s Fri-day, Fri-day, only two days ’til Sunday… Can’t snooze...