You know why? BECAUSE IT’S THE SECOND WEEK IN A ROW WITH NO PAM!!!
Alright, had to get that out of the way.
Otherwise, last night’s episode was a veritable all-you-can-eat sundae bar of gore, sex and one-liners. We’ll deliver our full recap later this week with Blood Work! Ep. 3.06, but in the meantime, join us in a quick autopsy of last night’s episode, after the jump…
Big moments from last night:
- Tara‘s idea of “pillow talk” is somewhat lacking. And sticky!!
- Lorna Doone has seen too many Saw movies!!
- Why do I actually love Eric even MORE for being such a self-serving manwhore?
- Scratch on, Scratch-Off, Sophie-Anne.
- Jason Crystal meow meow meow trailerpark Romeo and Juliet meow meow.
- And let’s not forget Talbot. Hell hath no fury like a 700-year-old trophy husband with a foyer full of broken Italian plaster!
So what were your favorite moments. And did you like the episode, overall?